Archive for July 22nd, 2009
You’ve made your decision to take a cruise. Now, what’s next?
After You Have Made Your Decision
- Reserve your stateroom with your cruise line. Apply special discounts, i.e., past passenger, resident, senior, military, etc.
- Make your initial deposit.
- Purchase travel insurance, are you medically stable to travel? Don’t forget about the pre-existing coverage deadline.
- File for visas, if necessary. Check if there are any entry or exit fees collected by the countries you are going to visit.
- Advise dining preferences.